Image Consultation : Company Talks
The image and behaviour of employees is the most important window into your company’s brand. ImageCounts provides a flexible and high value service, designed to develop a consistent and professional image.
Some benefits (for your staff and your business)
• An understanding of precisely what the ‘company brand’ means
• An understanding of the significance of promoting the corporate image – even when off-duty
• Improved motivation, as employees feel more involved
• High grooming standards reflect attention to detail elsewhere
Jenny Cutler will usually meet with the client (if in Central London) to fully understand the requirements. She will then provide a written proposal for consideration and adjustment prior to the engagement.
Her services include
• Talks, on company premises, with visual material, covering chosen topics
• Smaller workshops with groups of employees, for example receptionists focussing on topics specific to their role or fee earners concentrating on upgrading their personal style of doing business.
• Individual sessions (on her premises) for people whom you consider would benefit from specific attention and guidance.
The last service can be of particular use to members of the company’s senior management, whose less than excellent personal projection may be holding them back. Click here for details
Presentations are built around 5-7 key topics such as: ‘your 7 first impressions’; confidence building; personal branding; grooming; minimum dress standards; etiquette; voice; body language; colour advice; styling.
Company Presentation Fees
Fees are negotiable, but range from £350 (45 minutes) up to £800 for a full-day workshop in London. Jenny will make the talk as practical or as formal as you require.
To find out more about Jenny’s presentations, please call her on 020 7407 6764 or send an email to [email protected]